workshops

Journal with fluid paint workshops are held at Skyfactory Studio, 3081 Dundas St. West, 2nd floor, in the Junction, Toronto


It is my belief that everyone should have the opportunity to express oneself in order to live a happier and healthier life. I developed the workshop journaling with paint in 2007 with this premise in mind.

Art is the perfect medium for self expression. This workshop serves as an excellent introduction into the world of art. It also allows one, to not only express one's self and help relieve stress, but also to embark on a journey of self discovery and empowerment of creativity. Journaling is a method that everyone can understand enabling one to make each his own personal discoveries.






follow up and share
I am inviting participants of past journaling workshops to attend ongoing workshops to refresh the process, and to share their feelings and discoveries. Please register for this.


one on one

For anyone who would like studio time and the opportunity to really get down to work and learn in detail the tools and methods. Call the studio to arrange a schedule to suit. Anything is possible.


card making
As a guru of card and invitation design, I am sharing my knowledge with the world through workshops that will be offered at certain times whenever the demand is there. Learn how to make exciting card designs, that I myself have used over the years for my own select clients… materials and embellishments are supplied with the cost of each workshop

2 hours in length… approx $45.00 + gst
email for the next available workshop