cards


fluid line

The following line was created using a fluid water colour style.on the front and back of the card. These are sweet little cards perfect for sharing with a sensitive touch. They are blank inside.
The front of each card measures 4.5 x 6 inches and comes accompanied with a white envelope.
They are sold in groups of 6 for CDN $20.00 (postage not included)
Please contact my studio to place your order. I accept visa and mastercard.




Journaling greeting cards
The front images for these cards are taken directly from my journal pages. They are illustrated in mixed media with collage and text.
They are sensitive, truth giving and are perfect for sharing with your friends.

The inside greeting corresponds to the front design. They are accompanied by a white envelope.These cards are 5" x 7". They are sold in groups of 6 for CDN$20.00.(postage not included)
Please contact my studio to place your order. I accept visa and mastercard.